Thursday, April 25, 2013

Greek Veggie Pizza

I love making Greek pastas and Greek salads and I thought tonight, I'd try a Greek pizza!  All those lovely flavors on a pizza... it's gotta be amazing.  And it was.  This will definitely be made again in this household.  It was so flavorful and even though it was pizza, it felt healthy.  It wasn't loaded with greasy cheese and I made this on a thin crust because I wanted the toppings to stand out. Man I'm so excited for lunch so I can eat the leftovers.  Highly Highly recommend this pizza. 







Greek Veggie Pizza
Serves: 4

Ingredients:
1 homemade pizza crust (I used half the dough for a nice thin crust)

1 cup of canned artichoke hearts, chopped
2 cups of fresh baby spinach, chopped
1/2 cup Kalamata olives, sliced
1/2 cup grape tomatoes, sliced
1 (4 oz) tub crumbled feta cheese

Directions:
Once the crust is spread out onto the pan, spread with sauce.  Top with spinach, artichokes, olives, tomatoes and lastly the cheese.  Bake in a 400 degree oven for about 15-20 minutes until the crust is crispy and the cheese is golden.  

Remove from oven and transfer pizza to a cooling rack.  Let cool and slice into squares!

No comments:

Post a Comment